Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE
At Supportive Living of Washington , a part of Christian Horizons, you'll find a rewarding place to work with the satisfaction that comes from living your purpose and making a real difference in the lives of others. You’ll find an incredible spirit in our community. It’s in the smiles of our residents and the dedication of our associates. It inspires all who share our mission– from chefs and managers to nurses, housekeepers and chaplains. Remarkable people work here and there's a place here for you.
Founded in 1962, our God-centered mission continues today. Our mission is to empower older adults in mind, body and spirit through faith-led service.
We have an opportunity for a resident-focused CNA to join the nursing staff in our team approach to providing exceptional care to our residents.
- Competitive Wages including Shift Differentials
- PathwayPay (daily pay) – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Generous PTO Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks