Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE
At Senior Care Pharmacy (a part of Christian Horizons), you'll find a rewarding place to work with the satisfaction that comes from living your purpose and making a real difference in the lives of others. Remarkable people work here and there's a place here for you.
Founded in 1962, our God-centered mission continues today. Our mission is to cultivate a compassionate and positive environment where living means thriving, where residents live life abundantly.
The driver delivers prescription orders and/or products to clients on a predetermined route and schedule. The Delivery Driver must represent the pharmacy in a professional and courteous manner
- PathwayPay (daily pay) – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
The health and safety of our associates and residents is a priority. To this end, flu and Covid-19 vaccinations will be a condition of employment with the exception of an approved accommodation. Vaccines are offered free of charge.